Freddie R. McBride - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Freddie R. McBride - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald L. Keller (Don_keller) on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 02:42 pm:  Edit

Fredís memorial service will be at 1300 hours, Friday June 9, 2017, Jacksonville National Cemetery, 4083 Lannie Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218.
( https://www.cem.va.gov/cems/nchp/jacksonville.asp )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 07:56 am:  Edit

I served with Fred at Ft Hood during the mid-70s. I remember him as a super nice guy, with a good reputation as an investigator. Rest in peace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald L. Keller (Don_keller) on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 08:46 pm:  Edit

I sadly report Fred passed on May 13, 2017, at his home in Fleming Island, FL. For the last few years Fred has suffered with many medical issues. No obituary / additional information is currently available.

A good friend that I will miss, rest in peace my friend!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: