Stefania Feher - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Stefania Feher - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 10:10 pm:  Edit

Myrna & I attended Steffi's Funeral Services this morning & afternoon--first at the Holy Family Catholic Church in Port St. Lucie; then the placing of her casket into the crypt (in front of Flip's casket)in Our Lady Queen of Peace Cemetery in Royal Palm Beach, FL. BG (Ret.) Ted Kanamine & his lovely wife Mary arranged for and attended both Services. May Steffi & Flip rest together in eternal peace,
Peter & Myrna Comras
Delray Beach, FL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 12:47 pm:  Edit

I was sorry to hear about Steffi's passing. She and Flip were a special couple. May they both rest in peace joined together in God's Kingdom. Bless you both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 03:09 pm:  Edit

Rest in Peace Mrs "Steffi" Feher. Your grace, kindness, friendship and love within the CID Family will always warm my heart in good memory of you -- and Chief Andre C R "Flip"Feher.

(Memory - 4th MP Detachment (CI) Ft Myer, VA): I think it was probably sometime in 1971 when Flip and Steffi were taking leave and going to Austria for a family visit. I was selected by Chief to pick them both up at their quarters and drive them to the airport. I was on time and I put the luggage in the trunk as Chief opened the back car door and Steffi got in. Chief sat in the front with me. As I began to drive and had been driving awhile -- Chief, in only what he knew how and he could do so well, started barking directions to me and how fast to drive and where to go.  Steffi reach out and placed her hand on Chief's shoulder and said (something like) ''Now you leave Danny alone and let him drive, he knows where the airport is!"  Chief said (something like) "Yes Mother" --- and then he looked out of the corner of his eye and GLARED at me as if to say -- "don't you ever repeat this!!!!"   I smiled to myself inside. We knew -- at the 4th MP Detachment (CID) -- that he was "THE CHIEF" at the office --- but she was "THE FIRST LADY of CID" then. Rest in Peace my dear friend "Steffi" you are reunited now with the love of your life and both happy and together again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 05:17 am:  Edit

Dan. She's now with Flip. He's probably barking orders at Saint Peter concerning pearly gate operations. I never dared call him Flip to his face; it was always Chief. May they both rest in peace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 02:33 pm:  Edit

Oh my goodness--I'm shocked at Steffi's passing. Myrna & I call her about once a month or so--was due to call her next week. In any event, our special prayers go out to Steffi's family & friends. Myrna is up north until Monday eve--don't know if we can make the funeral on Tues. We live about 100 miles south of St. Lucie. (When Flip passed away we attended the funeral).
All our love,
Peter & Myrna Comras

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 04:28 pm:  Edit

This tribute is from Dan White:

I think it was probably sometime in 1971 at the 4th MP Det (CI) Ft Myer, VA, when Flip and Steffi were taking leave and going to Austria for a family visit. I was selected by Chief to pick them both up at their quarters and drive them to the airport. I was on time and I put the luggage in the trunk as Chief opened the back car door and Steffi got in. Chief sat in the front with me. As I began to drive and had been driving awhile -- Chief, in only what he knew how and could do so well, started barking directions to me and how fast to drive and where to go. Steffi reached out and placed her hand on Chief's shoulder and said (something like) "Now you leave Danny alone and let him drive, he knows where the airport is!" Chief said (something like) "Yes Mother" --- and then he looked out of the corner of his eye and GLARED at me as if to say -- "don't you ever repeat this!!!!" I smiled to myself inside. We knew -- at the 4th MP Detachment (CID) -- that he was "THE CHIEF" at the office --- but she was "THE FIRST LADY of CID" then. Rest in Peace "Steffi" -- you are reunited with the love of your life now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 01:28 pm:  Edit

Stefania "Steffi" Feher, 88, of Port St Lucie, FL, was born on 23 August 1928 and passed away on Tuesday 18 April 2017 at Treasure Coast Hospice in Fort Pierce, FL. Stefania was born in Romania to parents Nicolei and Rosa Andronek. She was preceeded in death by her loving husband, Andre C R "Flip" Feher.

Before retiring Stefania was a vice president in the banking Industry. Stefania was a member of the Port St Lucie Womens Club, Holy Family Council of Catholic Women, an auxiliary member of MOAA in Port St Lucie, a firm supporter of the Omer Brunner Council of Knights of Columbus at Holy Family Catholic Church in Port St Lucie.

Survivors include a sister, Vera Andronek Lehnert and her husband Joseph; their children Joseph Lehnert, Anne Marie Lehnert, Marienetta Misela; a cousin and many friends.

A Funeral Mass will be on Wednesday, 26 April 2017 at 10:00 AM at Holy Family Catholic Church in Port St Lucie, FL. Entombment to follow at Our Lady Queen of Peace in Royal Palm Beach, FL. There will be no viewing.

In lieu of flowers contributions may be made in Stefania's honor to Holy Family Catholic Church in Port St Lucie, FL or to a charity of donor's choice.
Arrangements are entrusted to Aycock Funeral Home, 1504 SE Floresta Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34983. www.aycockportstlucie.com.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: