Glenn Schultz - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Glenn Schultz - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hondo Sinclair (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 12:07 pm:  Edit

Seems I've been away from this site longer than I thought. Mr Schultz was my first Operations Officer when I was at the Würzburg office. He was an absolute great guy and I did try to emulate him. He was old school and carried the Special Agent status like no other. I found him a superb mentor and leader and was awe struck by his character. Steve Blue, my Team Chief at the time told me Mr Schultz carried the FBI style about him. He did! I have thought of him often over the years and I will surely miss him. RIP Chief.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By VDR McClain (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 12:28 pm:  Edit

So very sorry to hear about the passing of CW5 Schultz. He was my friend and mentor. My condolences to his family. RIP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark O'Malley (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 04:03 pm:  Edit

RIP Glenn. A great leader and mentor. Gone much too soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles A. McNichols (Samcn0696) on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 04:18 pm:  Edit

I am so sorry to learn of Glenn's passing. He was one of CID's best of the best. May God bless and be with him, his loving family and all of those who were touched by his life. May you now rest in heavenly peace, Sir!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:03 pm:  Edit

David Enos Posted on Facebook -
LOSS OF RETIRED CID AGENT: CW5 GLENN SCHULTZ
This is for the CID family at large, past and present. I received this today from Ms. Jennifer Gray, SGS, HQ USACIDC - please pass it on to anyone you know that knew Glenn.
- Glenn passed last Wednesday, 18 January; he was 68 years old. His son, Matthew wanted to make sure that Glenn's CID family was notified. At this time there is no additional information regarding a memorial service or burial. They will keep us informed as they learn more.
- If you want an address to contact Marilyn, please let me know. I won't put it on the open net.

Please say a prayer for Glenn's family.
- Glenn was someone to be emulated. He was a great mentor, CID Agent and supervisor. He was always meticulous at whatever he did. His love of his family and CID always stood out. And guns. :-) You will be missed, CHIEF! Rest in Peace.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: