Ken Dottle - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Ken Dottle - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary L. Kehoe (Gary) on Monday, April 12, 2021 - 11:54 am:  Edit

Ken, it was a pleasure to know and work with you! RIP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Long (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, May 17, 2020 - 09:16 am:  Edit

A kind and friendly coworker. I worked with Ken at Carlisle Barracks for many months. As a soon to be retired teacher I have shared my experiences working with Ken with my students with fond memories and a smile. Meeting him and working with him made difficult times as a special agent much easier. I am fortunate to have known him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Reid (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 11:27 pm:  Edit

Ken served with me at Fort Benning for a short period of time between 1991 - 1994. He always had a smile and something good to say. RIP Ken.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Cagle (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 05:42 pm:  Edit

I am shocked and saddened to hear of my old roomy from Camp Casey passing. God Bless you my Lizard Brother and God Bless his family for the loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 08:33 am:  Edit

I remember Ken from the Carlisle RA. He was a good man and I really enjoyed knowing him. I was surprised to hear of his passing. Condolences to his loved ones. Another good person we will miss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Yarnall (Yarnallpi) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 11:04 pm:  Edit

I served with Ken in the early 80s at the US Army War College,Carlisle, PA. After retiring, I would call on Ken for his helpful assistance with insurance fraud cases that I was investigating at the time. To his family, please accept my condolences, he will be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 07:03 pm:  Edit

Kenneth A Dottle, 60, of Enola, PA passed away Wednesday, 9 February 2011 in Holy Spirit Hospital, Camp Hill. Ken was a retired Master Sergeant with the United States Army, he received two Bronze Stars, and was a CID Special Agent where he was assigned as a protection service man with the former President of the United States, Ronald Reagan. He also worked as an Investigator with the Pennsylvania State Insurance Fraud Agency. He was a member of the Enola American Legion Post 751. Funeral services will be held at 12:00 Noon Wednesday, 16 February 2011 in the Richardson Funeral Home, Enola. Viewing will be held from 11:00 AM Wednesday until time of the services at the funeral home. Burial with full Military honors will be in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville, PA. Sign the Guest Book at www.pennlive.com/obit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RBurnham (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 03:54 pm:  Edit

For those of you who may have known Ken, word was seen today of his passing.

http://tinyurl.com/62dsfbd

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: