Don Devaney - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Don Devaney - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Cox (Warrencid) on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 04:23 pm:  Edit

Donald Everett DeVaney, 79
November 21, 1936 July 16, 2016, Aiea, Hawaii

Posted on Friday, 12th August 2016 | Kaneohe

Donald Everett Devaney, 79, of Aiea, Hawaii, passed away on July 16, 2016 following surgery at Tripler Army Medical Center. He was born in Warwick, Rhode Island and served in the Army and was a Provost Marshall for Tripler Army Medical Center.

Mr. Devaney is survived by his wife, Tokiko Devaney; son, George Devaney (Vivian); sister, Elizabeth Leighton; 4 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.

A Celebration of Life will be held on August 15, 2016 at the Honolulu Country Club. Visitation will be at 3:00pm and service will begin at 5:00pm. Casual attire suggested.

Family request no flowers. In lieu of flowers, please make any in memoriam donations to your favorite charity.

Courtesy of Hawaii Island Obituaries

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick V. Garland (Pgarland6) on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 08:29 am:  Edit

Sad to hear this. Don was one of the few who served with my brother during Chris' work with CID in Japan. While we did not see eye to eye Don was always there for CID Agents visiting Hawaii! He always treated me and my wife like royalty! May he Rest in Peace!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 12:05 pm:  Edit

Per Joan Ann Johnson, Lead Investigative Analyst, 19th MP BN (CID) Schofield Barracks, HI, Don died Saturday, 16 July 2016, following surgery at Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu. In addition to his CID service, Don was also the TAMC Provost Marshal and recently retired a few years ago. The nature of the surgery is not known at the time.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: