Jack W. Simmons - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Jack W. Simmons - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hondo Sinclair (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, September 03, 2018 - 12:02 pm:  Edit

I've been away from the site for a long time, came back today to read this sad news. Jack was a great guy. Truly. I worked with Jack at the Fort Stewart Office back in the early 90s. He was the CIC at the time. Jack always had a story to tell and not just our 'war stories'. Jack ran for Sheriff as I recall. Lost, but I drove around with a 'Jack Simmons for Sheriff' stick on my truck. Super guy who will be missed. RIP my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed German (Member) on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 07:54 am:  Edit

Jack Simmons

Jack W. Simmons, 65, passed away October 8, 2015 at Midtown Medical Center.

RET SFC Jack W. Simmons was born August 7, 1950 in Ludowici, GA. He was the son of the late Jack William Simmons Sr. and Mary Tootle Simmons. Mr. Simmons was a Vietnam Veteran, collectively serving over 20 years in the Army as a military police officer and CID agent. He later retired from CID after 19 years of civil service. Jack loved riding his motorcycle; he was an active member of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club Chapter 275.

Survivors include his devoted wife of over 26 years Mary Strickland Simmons; daughters, Sally Simmons of Buford, GA, Amy Simmons Holbrook, of Oxford, GA, Ashley Hand (Carl) of Statesboro, GA; brothers, James A. Simmons (Vanessa) of Jesup, GA, Randy Simmons (Wanda) of Ludowici, GA; grandchildren, Donovan Holbrook, William Holbrook, Joseph C. Hand; Jack also leaves behind one niece; three nephews and many other loving extended members.
Jack was a devoted husband, loving father and grandfather, brother and caring friend.

Sourcet: Legacy.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: