Frederick R. Wolff - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Frederick R. Wolff - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 10:31 pm:  Edit

I echo the sentiments of Dick Greaves about Fred. I also served in the famous 19th CID during the same time that Fred and Dick were at Camp Red Cloud 48 years ago. Fred was a good friend, and a professional hard working CID Agent. My sincere condolences to Vivian and her family. Rest in peace my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard B. Greaves (Dick_greaves) on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 09:27 pm:  Edit

Very saddened to hear of Fred's passing. First met him at the 19th CID in Uijongbu quite some time ago, and it was always great to see him again at the annual CIDAA meetings, which he missed the last couple years. Fred was a very dedicated and professional Special Agent. May he rest in peace. .....Dick and Mary Ann

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 05:13 pm:  Edit

It is with much sadness that I write this short note regarding my father, (SP7 Retired) Frederick R Wolff. After a long and difficult period, he passed away on 22 January 2011. He will be remembered by me, by his grandson and family and my brother as a strong, good man who lived his life his way. A Mass was said by Monsignor Jameson at St Matthews Cathedral, 1725 Rhode Island Ave, N W, Washington, DC on Tuesday, 8 February at 10:30 AM. Burial followed at Arlington National Cemetery.

Vivian Clarke 2122 Massachusetts Ave, NW Apt 527 Washington, DC 20008 Tel: 202-822-6965 (h); 202-713-2472 (c)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: