Bruce K. Hight III RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Bruce K. Hight III RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Busby (Bob_busby) on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 01:21 pm:  Edit

I served with Bruce in Hanau way back when, he was an interesting guy. One day while waling from my car to a meeting in the DC area i heard a voice say "Hey Buzz" when I turned around I saw Bruce, had not changed any and still had that Bruce attitude.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 02:34 pm:  Edit

I served with Bruce in Stuggart, Germany...circa May 1973 - May 1976. Bruce was an excellent Agent, user friendly and admired by all. I still have a copy of the Hand receipt he signed when I turned in my CID Badge and Credentials incidental to my departure (retirement). I touched base with him at some point in time during his employment with AAFES in Colorado. I also was employed with AFFES at the time. He always had a smile on his face despite how busy he may have been on any given day. Aloha Bruce...until we meet again. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 11:37 am:  Edit

Rest in Peace Bruce. My condolences to the Hight family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Eicherly (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 01:07 am:  Edit

I was notified on Sunday that Bruce had passed away from natural causes the previous Friday. He was living in Colorado Springs, CO. Private family services were scheduled for Tuesday, 03-15-2016). No other info known. Bruce and Tom Coster were the two greatest supervisors I ever worked for. RIP my friend.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: