Marvin E. Williams - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Marvin E. Williams - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Marshall (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:49 am:  Edit

I had the opportunity to meet with Marvin several times when I was at Bragg and taught at Methodist. I fine gentleman.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Cox (Warrencid) on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:52 am:  Edit

Marvin was born on December 17, 1936 and passed away on Wednesday, February 17, 2016.

Marvin was a resident of Fayetteville, North Carolina at the time of his passing. He was married to Emilie.

Marvin served in the United States Army and during the 70's, he was a Chief Warrant Officer, assigned to the Fort Bragg CID Office as a CID Special Agent. In his second life, he was an instructor at the North Carolina Justice Academy.

Known affectionately as "Marvelous Marv," he was a great man and a friend to anyone he ever met. He was a charter member of the North Carolinian Insurance Crime Information Exchange and was ready and able to help any investigator in need. He will be missed.

A memorial service was held at 10:30 am Thursday February 25 2016 at Rogers and Breece Funeral Home Chapel with Chaplain Tim Atkinson officiating.

Memorial contributions may be made to Cape Fear Military Officers Association MOAA PO Box 53621 Fayetteville NC 28305 or Southport Oak Island Animal Rescue SOAR 3376 St. Charles Place Southport NC 28461.

(Obituary Courtesy of Tributes.com and Facebook posts)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: