Robert L. Bateman - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Robert L. Bateman - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 03:37 pm:  Edit

Sorry to hear this. RIP Bob. Condolences to the family/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert C. Price (Alprice) on Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 03:47 pm:  Edit

Rest well Bob. You were one of the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 01:52 pm:  Edit

Knew Bob pretty well. A great guy. Rest in peace my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Kuhn (Hkuhn) on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 08:50 pm:  Edit

Sadly Doris and I have lost another great friend.
We have known Bob since 1964 when we were stationed together in Nurnberg. Since then we
frequently saw each other at various annual conventions to include CIDAA and National Sojourners as well as at our homes. He was indeed
a gentleman and a good friend. We will miss him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard B. Greaves (Dick_greaves) on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 03:55 pm:  Edit

First met Bob around 1962, when he was with the 88th at Ft. Gordon, and a few years later got to see him again many times when he was in Nuernburg, and I was in Ansbach. During the retirement years, it was always a pleasure to see Bob at many of the annual CIDAA gatherings. Bob was a very smart, skilled SA, and a true gentleman. Rest in peace, Bob and peace be with his family.
....Dick and Mary Ann

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 05:21 am:  Edit

RIP my good friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 04:38 pm:  Edit

Well--we lost another of the great old timers--RIP Bob!
Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Cox (Warrencid) on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 03:05 pm:  Edit

Robert L. "Bob" Bateman, 86, a resident of Dothan, passed away, October 24, 2015 at a local hospital. Memorial services were held at 2 pm Sunday, November 1, 2015 at Sunset Funeral Home with Pastor Rob Oates officiating.

Bob at the 2015 Orlando MtgRobert L. "Bob" Bateman

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: