Jack G. Pruett - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Jack G. Pruett - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By COL George Abraham, RMPOA (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 09:08 pm:  Edit

Colonel Jack G. Pruett died 6 Aug 2015. His obituary is at
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/unionleader/obituary.aspx?n=jack-g-pruett&pid=175492149&fhid=13971

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 04:29 pm:  Edit

Knew Col Jack when he was an E-6 and received his direct commission as a First Lieutenant, MPC,
and the rest is history. He never went to OCS nor Command and General Staff College, yet he made Full Bull the hard way; On his own merits. Col.Jack Pruett as Larry Drayton mentioned, was truly one of a kind, and took care of the Enlisted MP's and Agents, It was an extreme pleasure knowing Jack and associating with him throughout his Army career and meeting him at some of the CIDAA Annual Reunions. Rest in peace dear friend and our sincere condolences to his wife Fran.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard B. Greaves (Dick_greaves) on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 11:27 am:  Edit

Originally met Col. Pruett in the D.C. area, and years ago, he attended several of the annual CIDAA gatherings. Always a pleasure to see him there, and he enjoyed being among the members and guests. He was a great and down to earth leader. Rest in peace and peace be with his family.
........Dick and Mary Ann

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By L. Swails (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 03:51 pm:  Edit

I only met him once and immediately liked him. At one of my high school reunions his name came up somehow with a former classmate. She worked at, I think 3M in the Twin Cities We decided it was the same one. She said he had the reputation in 3M of being one of the down right nicest man and wonderful to work with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 08:04 am:  Edit

One of a kind and one of the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 06:01 pm:  Edit

Colonel Jack was one of the good ones. He was respected by the MP and CID families. He will be missed. God Bless Him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 05:13 pm:  Edit

Colonel Jack, one of the MP's great ones, always respected his Military Police troops and especially his CID Special Agents. Rest in Peace my old, dear friend. Peter L. Comras (aka Peter "B")

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold C. Peterson (Halpete) on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 03:39 pm:  Edit

I just learned from Fran Pruett hat Col Pruett lost his battle with cancer and passed either in July or August 2015.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: