Sandy Pair - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Sandy Pair - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Cantrell (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 04:36 pm:  Edit

Sandy was such a gentle and dear lady. I remember her well through more than one tour in the Region. She was an important person in our CID family. Sandy, Rest in Peace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick E. Coffey (Pcoffey) on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 06:21 pm:  Edit

I hate following Paul Sefcik. I had the pleasure of working with Sandy for just over a year and I can't remember her every having anything negative to say about anyone. It was always a pleasure to see her smiling face in he morning when ofen she was the only one with a smile. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend her Funeral as I was attending My Father In-Law's funeral at the same time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PAUL J SEFCIK (Psefcik) on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 01:48 pm:  Edit

I hate following John Brown but since he was last up on this Posting area I guess I drew short straw on this one (again) and Sandy is probably rolling in her casket!! I had the chance to work for Sandy from 93-95 and as everyone who knew her is aware, she was more than just a class act. So many times we forget those "behind the scenes" folks that actually make someone like a Brown or Sefcik seem like they actually make some sort of sense (at times)...
I had the chance to see Melissa and Bill at the wake and although Melissa was much younger 12-years ago (unlike John Brown), she is truly a class act also and was holding up like a champ. Bill was the same Bill I remembered from those previous years although age has crept up on all of us (except Ray Kangas). Sandy was more than a friend to me and many others as she truly was a superstar and could never be replaced and will always be a cherished memory of a true American Hero.
To all those that actually may not have crossed paths with her than it is indeed their loss as Sandy had more talent than many of us combined!!
God Bless Sandy and know you will always remain in our hearts!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brown (John_brown) on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 07:58 am:  Edit

Truly sad. Sandy was not only the Region Commander's secretary but took great pains to care for the needs of the likes of Sergeants Major Waninger, Deavers, Aleshire, Brown, those before and those who followed. What a lady! Our prayers to Bill and Melissa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 02:26 pm:  Edit

Sandy was a cherished member of the CID family. A lady who took great pleasure in going way out of her way to help others. CID would not be CID without the civilian "Rocks of Gibraltor" that some of us, me included, had a habit of sometimes taking for granted. God bless Sandy and be with her loved ones during this tragic time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Thursday, June 07, 2007 - 09:42 am:  Edit

What a tremendous loss! Sandy was a wonderful person and the "air traffic controller" at 3d MP Group forever! I will miss her and my thoughts and prayers are with her family, including the CID family she leaves behind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Wright (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 - 11:20 pm:  Edit

Although Sandy and I never worked together we did a lot of work by phone and mail. (Pre e-mail)She was a dedicated CID employee and her work was second to none. I found her a complete professional.
My condolences to her family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William B. Andrews (Billandrews) on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 04:01 pm:  Edit

There will be a public viewing at the Haisten-McCullough Funeral Home 6:00pm - 8:00pm on Thursday Night (7 Jun 07), all are welcome. The funeral service for Sandy Pair will be at 2:00pm on Friday (8 Jun 07)at:
Haisten-McCullough Funeral Home Chapel
1155 Everee Inn Road
Griffin, GA 30224
(770) 229 4994

If you wish to send flowers, cards and donations to the family in memory of Sandy, you can send them to the Haisten-McCullough Funeral Home address to Sandy's daughter (attn: Melissa Pair).

Also, if you wish, you can make a charitable contribution to the American Diabetes Association or the American Alzheimer's Association in Sandy's name. According to her daughter Melissa, these were Sandy's favorite charity's that she contributed to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William B. Andrews (Billandrews) on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 - 11:32 am:  Edit

It is with a sad heart that I am passing on the bad news that last night, Ms Sandy Pair, the long-time secretary to the 3rd Region/Group Commander, died from complications during treatment of a recent heart attack and stroke. Many people said Sandy's the glue that kept the organization running. We will all miss her dearly.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: