Leonard T. Outlaw - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Leonard T. Outlaw - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JoelMooney (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 01:01 pm:  Edit

Leonard was one of my mentors. We were stationed together in Korea in 1988. He was one hell of a cop, and a good friend.

Tonight I will raise a glass of Gin in your honor my brother. See you on the other side.

Joel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alfred Birdsong (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 10:24 pm:  Edit

It is saddening about the loss of Leonard he and I were in the same CID Basic course and remained friends. Today I contacted Harry to get in contact with Leonard about some VA work and was given the news. My heart is very heavy tonight and my prayers are with his family.

AL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R Essman (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 01:50 pm:  Edit

I'm sorry to hear about this. I was in HQ with Leonard. He was a nice guy. Too young for this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Allgood (Chuckoig) on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 12:56 am:  Edit

I am so sorry and shocked to hear of Leonard's passing. I was assigned to HQSUSACIDC, Falls Church, VA (89-92) where I worked with Leonard. I remember Leonard as being a very professional Agent and he also had a great sense of humor.

I can recall having many conversations with Leonard about various subjects and he was always willing to provide his imput.

Leonard and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace my friend!

Respectfully,
Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph J. Blevins (Cidralph) on Monday, February 07, 2011 - 05:10 pm:  Edit

Sorry to hear of Mr. Outlaw's passing. He will be in a better place than here. My condolences to his family.
Ralph

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Hicks (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 04:14 am:  Edit

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the death of Leonard T. Outlaw. Leonard passed from this life unexpected at approximately 2100, February 5, 2011 at the Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC from a heart attack. I was there with him just after he was pronounced. This is a preliminary notification arrangements pending.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: