Robert L. Keltner - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Robert L. Keltner - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Japuntich (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 10:44 am:  Edit

Just now saw this entry on Bob Keltner. I was at Ft. Sill, OK with Bob in the early 70's when he was the Assistant Ops there. He was a friend and one of those guys you continue to remember.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 07:15 pm:  Edit

Bob served as Assistant Ops at Ft Sill, OK, for several years, while I was there. We were friends. He retired about the time I was reassigned to Germany. I'm sorry to hear of his passing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Moderator (Ccraig) on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 03:57 pm:  Edit

Information provided by Mickey Head on Monday, June 04, 2007

CW3 (Ret) Robert Lee Keltner, 73, of Benton AR died 2 May 2007 in Little Rock. He was born 21 March 1934 in Russellville AR to Jefferson M and Velma W Keltner. At time of retirement from the
U S Army, Mr Keltner was serving as a CID Special Agent. He received the Legion of Merit and many other citations during his military service. Following retirement, he served as an Arkansas State Representative from Little Rock, and a Pulaski County Justice of the Peace.

Among the survivors are a son, Robert Lance Keltner, of Austin, Texas; and his former wife, Verna Keltner of Little Rock. Graveside services with full military honors were conducted at
Pinecrest Memorial Park in Alexander AR

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: