Jody Ann George - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Jody Ann George - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karl W. Intemann (Karl_intemann) on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 03:44 pm:  Edit

Jody was on my Drug Suppression Team at Fort Ord around 85 to 87. She was an exceptional investigator, could buy a lot of dope and was always very positive and lively. She clearly went on to a very stellar career in the Army retiring as a CSM. It breaks my heart to hear of her passing. As with many people I worked with, I lost touch with Jody after I left Fort Ord in 1987. A terrible loss!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Friday, November 21, 2014 - 06:17 pm:  Edit

I didn't know SGM Jody Ann personally--wish I did-- never-the-less, based upon information I have seen about her, she was an "extraordinary MP.

Rest in Peace dear Jody--you certainly earned it.
Peter "B" (MP & CID retired)

P.S. I had a twin sister (Paula), so John my sincerest sympathy for your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Friday, November 21, 2014 - 05:23 pm:  Edit

Sergeant Major (Retired) Jody Ann George passed away unexpectedly on October 12, 2014 at the Scott White Memorial Hospital in Temple, TX, following recent cardiac issues. She was 48 years old. Her extraordinary life was one of courage, caring and sacrifice while serving in the United States Army as a Military Police Officer in peace and war for over 26 years.

Jody, along with her twin brother John, was born in Port Washington on August 15, 1966 to Patricia Wellenst.

Reported by Ken Minton

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: