Sharon Coster - wife of Thomas C. Coster - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Sharon Coster - wife of Thomas C. Coster - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Brauner (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 08:23 am:  Edit

Tom my condolences on the loss of your partner and love. May The Lord rain down his grace and blessings upon you and your family, and take her into his comforting arms for her eternal rest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 10:57 am:  Edit

Tom, please accept my condolences. I have no wisdom to offer, just my thoughts and prayers, such as they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 07:30 am:  Edit

Tom - really sorry. Know you miss her. Just really sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil McGuire (Phil) on Friday, October 17, 2014 - 08:49 am:  Edit

Tom and his family are in our thoughts and prayers. We have many fond memories of them at Ft. Lewis. May Sharon rest is peace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron41 (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 11:00 am:  Edit

This is very sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Coster Family at this sad time. May Sharon rest is peace. God Bless her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 04:02 pm:  Edit

Tom I want to express my deepest sympathy to you and your family. This will be a hard time to deal with in your life and my prayers go out to you. God Bless you and your family. Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 07:10 pm:  Edit

Tom, It has been many, many moons since we served together, but I don't recall ever having met your true love Sharon. Regardless, my deepest sympathies for your loss.
Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 10:19 am:  Edit

My wife and I were very sorry to hear of Sharon's passing. We were all very good friends at Fort Ord. Our prayers go out to Tom and his family. May God Bless You All.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 05:04 pm:  Edit

I received news from CW4 (Ret) Thomas Coster, that his beloved wife, Sharon, passed away this morning at Gateway Medical Center, Clarksville, TN, after a long illness. No further news at this time.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: