Julie Logan Durham - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Julie Logan Durham - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 10:01 am:  Edit

It was a heartbreaking loss for those who know Charlene and knew how much she loved her daughter Julie. I worked with her for many years her at Ft Lee and me making several trips each year to assist her and as her FaceBook friend knew how Julie and Charlene's grandson Steele were a daily part of her life. The services were attended by about 346 people and some Retired CID Agents. RIP Julie and may God assist Charlene in her recovery and as she raises Steele.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leanne Heggen Eckstein (Leanne) on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 11:00 pm:  Edit

For members who have worked with Charlene Logan at Fort Lee I'd like you to keep her in your prayers. Her adult daughter, Julie Anne Logan Durham, died in a motor vehicle accident on Monday 4 August. Julie is survived by her parents, Charlene and HoBo Logan, her 10 year old son Steele Peden, and her husband Eric Durham. Charlene worked at the Ft. Lee CID office for a number of years until her retirement.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: