Lawrence "Larry" Wonderlich, RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Lawrence "Larry" Wonderlich, RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Different Name (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 10:03 am:  Edit

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I went to CI Basic with Larry. Loved hearing his stories about his prior service. He was a great guy and fun to be around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JoelMooney (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 08:49 pm:  Edit

Sorry to hear the Larry has passed. I loved that guy. He and Mary were a great part of being stationed in Hawaii, 91-94. A great guy, great agent, husband and father. They took care of my son Jeremy when I needed a sitter. See you on the other-side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Izumi (Wayne_izumi) on Monday, September 15, 2014 - 03:28 pm:  Edit

Went to Desert Storm with Larry from Fort Hood. Always had a quick line or two; funny, even on a down day. It was good to have known him. Let God continue to bless his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Schuyler (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 10:11 am:  Edit

I met Larry during our tour in Desert Storm. Great guy;always had a way of expressing the best out of the worst. He earned the So. Vietnamese Medal of Valor from his tour in Nam, which he downplayed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaRue Caraway (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 09:06 pm:  Edit

Was acquainted well with "Larry" and yes, absolutely a very uplifting personality to simply be around him. Prayers for his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg & Carol Marsillo (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 01:03 pm:  Edit

Talked to Larry's wife Mary, today, and learned that Larry died about two months from cancer. Larry was assigned to the Fort Campbell District/BN in the late 1990's, and was an integral part of an outstanding unit. Noted not only for his investigative work, but also for having an outgoing personality. Being a former sailor, Larry always had a salty story or two that kept us all laughing. His favorite line was, "This chaps my A" Keep Mary in your prayers, she dearly misses him, and so do we.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: