Dennis Steffen - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Dennis Steffen - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MJ Clifford (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 05:53 pm:  Edit

Both my wife and myself knew Dennis from our days at Fort Leonard Wood and it is with great sadness that we learn of his passing. Our thoughts and prayers will also go out to his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 11:35 am:  Edit

Late word that CW4 (ret) Dennis Steffen (Ret), age 60, passed away on 26 August 2005. He was a Police Officer with the St Louis Police Department until his retirement. While in the Reserves, he served as a CID Agent with the 399th MP Det (CID) in St Louis. He usually spent his two weeks summer training with either the St Louis Resident Agency or the Ft Leonard Wood Field Office. Dennis was an Evidence Technician (CSI) with the St Louis Police Department and provided training in crime scene processing and photography to Agents in the St Louis and Ft Leonard Wood offices. He was laid to rest in the Jefferson Barracks National Cemetary in St Louis.

I rode with Dennis for training during my 3 years in St Louis. He was, without qualification, the most honest Police Officer I have ever known. Among the survivors are two sons, one is a Police Officer in St Louis and the other one is a Firefighter/Paramedic. (Thanks to S Eicherly)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: