Bernice Treadwell - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Bernice Treadwell - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By willieevans (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 06:48 pm:  Edit

I was very saddened to hear about the death of Bernice Treadwell. I first met her at 3d Region Headquarters in 1986 when I reported form Germany as 3d Region Polygraph Supervisor.
At the time, she worked in what we called "word processing" She later transferred to Fort McPherson RA as an Investigative Assistant. She was very friendly; always had a smile for you; kind; and was always willing to help old and young agents. The last time I saw her was at her retirement party given by her children who loved their mother very much. She will be missed and my deepest condolences to her family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Liggins (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 01:27 pm:  Edit

Services for Mrs. Treadwell will be held on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:00pm at New Vision Christian Church, 5300 Frontage Road, Forest Park, Georgia 30297. Dr. Luke S. Hall, Senior Pastor (former CID Agent) will be officiating.

Final arraignments are being handled by Stocks Funeral Home, 1970 Hosea L. Williams Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30317.

This was a great woman who had a positive impact on quite a few Agents, myself included. She will be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Cagle (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 09:32 am:  Edit

So very sorry to hear about the passing of Bernice. She was a hoot to work with at the RA while I was the SAC. Prayers to the family for the loss of this wonderful lady.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brown (John_brown) on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 08:02 am:  Edit

Very sad indeed. Bernice was with 3d Region when I was there and moved to the RA later.She was a treasure to work with and my deepest condolences to her family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TerryCrump (Terryc) on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 05:45 pm:  Edit

I was informed today that Mrs. Bernice Treadwell, who, prior to her retirement, was the Inestigative Assistant at the Fort McPherson (GA) office for many years passed away last night at her home near Atlanta, GA. Bernice served many SACs over the years, incluing myself, Warren Cox and Al Marion.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: