Gladys N. Kearns - Wife of Peter Kearns - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Gladys N. Kearns - Wife of Peter Kearns - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron Pickering (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 05:53 pm:  Edit

I met GLadys thru Pete Kearns at the bar/lounge she managed where we and the re-investigation team frequented during our stay in Fayetteville for the MacDonald murders @Bragg. I have fond memories of them both during that time..it's hard to believe it has been 40 plus years.
I shall cherish the memories...love and miss you both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 07:36 pm:  Edit

FAYETTEVILLE - Mrs. Gladys Norris Kearns, 80, of Fayetteville, passed away unexpectedly on Monday, Jan. 20, 2014.
Mrs. Kearns loved people and all God's creatures.
She is survived by a daughter, Ann Fowler of Wilmington; and brother, Oscar Norris of Carolina Beach.
Mrs. Kearns is preceded in death by her husband, Peter Kearns; grandson, Andy Atkinson; brothers, A.C. Norris and Herman Norris; sisters, Helen Norris and Dorothy Schartau.
A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014, in Rogers and Breece Funeral Home chapel with the Rev. Archie Barringer officiating. Interment will follow at Lafayette Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 1 to 1:45 p.m. prior to the service at Rogers and Breece Funeral Home.
Memorial contributions may be made to The Humane Society of the United States, Dept MEMIT9, 2100 L Street NW, Washington, DC 20037.
Services entrusted to Rogers and Breece Funeral Home of Fayetteville.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: