Philip C. Lafond - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Philip C. Lafond - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Ivory (Bill_ivory) on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 06:45 pm:  Edit

I first met Phil in RVN. He is aptly described by other entries. Quiet, unassuming, and an all around nice guy. I never had the opportunity to meet his wife, but my condolences go out to her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 06:43 am:  Edit

I met Phil when I was first assigned to Command in late 1972. Pete C... that is where you probably knew him from. Nice guy, reserved and a devote family man. RIP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Tucker (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, March 11, 2007 - 10:56 am:  Edit

I worked with Phil LaFond in Case Review at the Command in 73 prior to my going on the IG team, A good man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 01:50 pm:  Edit

I must be getting old because I cannot recall just exactly where and when I served with Phil LaFond. As I recall, however, he was a great guy and an outstanding special agent.

Rest In Peace, Phil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 09:53 am:  Edit

CW4 (Ret) Philip Charles LaFond passed away on 2 March 2007 in Apple Valley, CA. Mr LaFOND, a retired CID Special Agent and formerly of Burke, VA, lost his battle with cancer. Among the survivors are his wife, Elizabeth (Becky); his daughters, Renee LaFond-Cautilli of Springfield, VA and Ann E Rosenberry of Lajolla, CA; and a son, Daniel Patrick LaFond of Sacramento, CA. Graveside service will be held 13 March 2007 at 8:30 AM at Arlington National Cemetery. In lieu of flowers the family requests that donations be made in his memory to the American Cancer Society.
(Thanks to Al Cummings)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: