Jack McCord Wall - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Jack McCord Wall - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wehling (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 09:21 pm:  Edit

I served with Chief Wall at Fort Rucker, Al. He was a wonderful man and an outstanding agent. I learned MUCH from him. My sympathy and best wishes to his family and loved ones. Rich Wehling

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dannie Taylor (Danniet) on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 01:35 am:  Edit

Sorry to hear about Chief Wall. His son John was my replacement in Udorn Thailand when I rotated home in 1973. Rest in peace Chief.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald R. Seekins (Rseekins) on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 04:39 pm:  Edit

Sad to learn of Jack's passing. He and I served together at the old HQ, 52d MP Det CI) back in the late 60's, and just as we were changing over to the USACIDC Agency. I ran into him when I was at Ft. Rucker in the late 70's and he was retired. He was a great example of the dedicated "old school" CID Agent. He had a large family that will surely miss him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 10:29 am:  Edit

My condolences to Chief Jack Wall's family -- and his son CID SA John Wall. John and I worked together at the 4th MP Det (CI) Ft Myer, VA., in 1969-1971.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bhornsby (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 01:45 pm:  Edit

Chief Wall was the first Agent I spoke to about getting into CID while I was stationed at Ft Rucker, AL in 1973. To a PFC, he was a very imposing man. I will always appreciate the time he spent with me and good advice offered. He was instrumental in me continuing my education and becoming an agent. Bily Hornsby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 08:27 am:  Edit

CW4 (Ret) Jack McCord Wall, 86, of Daleville, AL passed away Wednesday, 8 December 2010 at the family residence.

Funeral services will be at 2:00 pm Saturday, 11 December from the Main Post Chapel at Fort Rucker with Father Christopher Butera officiating. Burial with full military honors will follow in Daleville Memorial Gardens with Sorrells Funeral Home directing. The family received friends at the funeral home Friday, 10 December. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donation be made to the Knights of Columbus Food Basket Program or the American Cancer Society, P O Box 310900, Enterprise, AL 36331-0900.

Mr Wall was born 10 December 1923 in Foraker, OK to the late John C and Bertha E McCord Wall. He graduated from Troy State University with a Masters degree in Criminology and then taught at Troy University and Enterprise State Jr College. He also was retired from the United States Army CID. He was a member of the Lady of Loretta Catholic Church at Fort Rucker. He was preceded in death by his wife of 59 years, Arleen M Wall.

Survivors include 8 children: John B Wall, Bonaire, NA, Mary M Polasky, Sherwood, AR, Patricia A Hilderbrandt, Lillian, AL, Barbara J Floyd, Daleville, AL, Jacqueline R Hess, HA, James E Wall, Birmingham, AL, Virginia C Tate, Marion, AL, Teresa E Feathers, Nashville, TN; 3 adopted children: Jayson E Todd, Colorado Springs, CO, Michelle M Dunn, Ozark, AL, Christina M Jenkins, Littleton, NC; 1 brother, David L Wall, San Clemente, CA (thanks to Carl Craig)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: