Kenneth D. Hayse - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Kenneth D. Hayse - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elmer C. Miller aka (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 12:55 am:  Edit

The year was 1953. Ken Hayse was my first stateside partner and having never attended the CI course at Gordon I needed guidance big time. We were both assigned to the 86th MP (CI) Det, Ft Benning, Ga at the time and he quietly provided advice on every problem we worked jointly. Any success I had later in the CID can be credited to his patient direction. Thanks old partner and our condolences to Josie and their family. Elmer and Dottie miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 07:16 pm:  Edit

CW3 (Retired) Kenneth D Hayse, 86, of Sacramento, CA passed away on 30 October 2010 after a brief hospital stay. Ken served 27 years in the US Army. Most of his service time was in the CID. He was interred in the VA cemetery in Dixon, CA. Among the survivors are his wife of 61 years, Josephine ("Josie"); a son and a daughter. (Thanks to Herb Marlow)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: