Jimmy Earl James - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Jimmy Earl James - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 11:00 am:  Edit

Jimmy was a great civilian and military cop. I was the active duty training rep for the 380th at Ft Ord in the mid70s and Jimmy and crew would train with us. He abd the members of the 380 were great folks to work with. He will be missed. He is in God's hands now. Rest in peace my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Keith (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, October 22, 2010 - 07:41 pm:  Edit

I had the honor and pleasure of knowing Jimmy from my time in the 380th...a cop's cop for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 03:59 pm:  Edit

CW4 (Retired) Jimmy Earl James, age 68, passed away on 16 September 2010 in Brentwood, Contra Costa, California. Jimmy was born on 10 September 1942 in California. His last known assignment was at Ft Myers, VA. Brentwood Funeral Home, Brentwood, CA, was in charge. There were no public services.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: