Stanley A. Brown - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Stanley A. Brown - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Bolden (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 05:06 pm:  Edit

I was browsing today and came across this site. I've not been active in the CIDAA for a long time. I was saddened to learn of Stan's passing. We served together at Fort Campbell during the Maurice Parker years. Later when I left active duty I still played many a round of golf with Stan and Jon Holloway. Stan was good man and I feel diminished by his passing.

Greg Bolden

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Benson (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 12:22 pm:  Edit

Goodbye Stan,

You were truly a big man with a big heart and a great sense of humor. I remember fondly traveling about Germany with you and other members of the "Hatchet Squad."

Bob Benson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 07:50 am:  Edit

I was deeply saddened to hear of Stanís passing. I remember Stan as a big man with a heart of gold! Some of my best memories of Fort Campbell were of Jon, Stan, Maurice Parker, and I playing poker and fishing at Mauriceís lake lodge. Rest in Peace my friend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon M Holloway (Jon_holloway) on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - 03:44 pm:  Edit

On 10 Jan 2007, at 1200 PM Stanly A. BROWN passed away after a short illness, while at Vanderbuilt Hospital, in Nashville, TN. For further information you may call Jon M. Holloway at 931-431-0768.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: