Gilbert W. White - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Gilbert W. White - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald R. Allbright (Don) on Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 01:50 pm:  Edit

I'm very saddened to hear of the passing of Gil. I did have the priviledge of serving with him. Gil was very friendly and always had a positive attitude. Just one of those guys who never had anything bad to say about anyone - just a great guy. He will surely be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken_minton (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 08:33 am:  Edit

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of Gilbert White. Don't know that I served with him, but I'm sure he was a fine man and a fine agent.
Rest in peace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I.W. McFarland (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 04:25 pm:  Edit

Gil passed away Feb 23, 2010

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: