Tim Weber - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Tim Weber - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Wright (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 01:41 pm:  Edit

Karen, G.G. and I send our sincere condolences. Tim was a fine man. I knew him in Mainz, Germany and thrughout his career. May he rest in peace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William R. Ambrose (Bill_ambrose) on Saturday, May 01, 2010 - 06:41 am:  Edit

I am very disappointed but not at all surprised to find out that no one from CID Command was in attendance when retired CWO4 Leslie J. Denk was buried in Arlington on 22 Apr. It sure would not have been that way when Colonel Henry was in command.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Foster (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 11:37 pm:  Edit

Karen, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Although I am also a retired CID Agent, I knew Tim more from when he was with USAA SIU and I with NICB and Nationwide SIU. I always enjoyed his company and coversation. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Mullin (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 10:23 am:  Edit

My condolences to Tim's fine family. I was a young "proby in motion" in June 1978 at the Fort Meade District where Tim was the Ops. He was a gentleman and Karen and his family were warm and welcoming. We had some liaison and RFA exchanges when he was with USAA in the early 80's and then lost direct contact. Rest in Peace, Tim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 01:31 pm:  Edit

Tim and I crossed paths several times over the 70's and he was always an exceptional person and gentleman. Words can't express what a loss he is to this world. My condolences to Karen and family. May the Good Lord Bless all of you. Carl B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 08:06 am:  Edit

I too knew Tim when he was assigned to HQ CID in the early 70's. A fine gentleman. RIP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald L. Keller (Don_keller) on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 03:10 pm:  Edit

FOLLOW UP INFORMATON REF. CW4 TIMOTHY J. WEBER, USA RETIRED:

Final arrangements are for visitation at Kerrville Funeral Home, 1221 Junction Hwy. Kerrville, TX 78028, (http://www.kerrvillefuneralhome.com/content/obituaries/index.jsp) Monday, 26 Apr 2010, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. The service will be Tuesday morning, 27 Apr 2010, at St. Peter's Episcopal Church in Kerrville, TX, followed by a short reception in the church parish hall. Burial will be 2:00 pm, 27 Apr 2010, at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery, Fort Sam Houston, TX.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Ward (Conajw) on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 11:09 am:  Edit

Karen,
Our deepest sympathy. Tim and I served together at CID HQs. I will always remember Tim as a great person and friend.

God Bless

Anthony and Linda Ward

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 08:48 pm:  Edit

Karen.

Please accept our condolences for your loss. We will all miss him and the world is now a little less happy knowing a good soldier is at rest. He has risen indeed. God Bless.

Bob and Beth Brauner, Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 07:26 pm:  Edit

Karen,

Our deepest sympathies. As you recall, Tim and I go back to the 4th CID and then CID HQ. He was a great guy and a great CID Special Agent.

Rest in peace Tim,

Peter and Myrna Comras

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald L. Keller (Don_keller) on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 04:59 pm:  Edit

This afternoon I received the following message from Tim's wife. "Tim's long battle with non-malignant brain tumors ended this morning. After
placing him in long-term care on February 10th, he continued to decline. During the last week or so he appeared to be having more and more pain and discomfort so his passing this morning was a blessing to him. He will bem missed sorely.
Funeral arrangements will not be completely finalized until tomorrow (Saturday) morning, but preliminary indications are that there will be visitation at Kerrville Funeral Home on Monday evening, services at St. Peter's Episcopal
Church in Kerrville on Tuesday morning, and burial at Fort Sam Houston Cemetery in San Antonio on Tuesday afternoon. If any of you want more specific information, please email me or call Kerrville Funeral Home at 830-895-5111. Also, in lieu of flowers, we are asking that donations be made to: Recreation Terapy - KTCC1 (check payee)mail to: Veterans Administration - Kerrville Division Volunteer Services 3600 Memorial Boulevard Kerrville, TX 78028. I appreciate all the prayers that have been offered for him and know that he loved all of you and had fond memories of times with you." Love, Karen

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: