Perry B. Elder - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Perry B. Elder - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By raulxnm (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, September 03, 2010 - 01:27 am:  Edit

I remember Col Elder as the PM at Fort Campbell when I was with MPI. I had to brief him on several occasions in the morning after shift. He was fair and treated me well. RIP Sir. RX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Wright (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 01:47 pm:  Edit

I echo Freeman's comments. He was the 8th Div MP Co commander as a CPT and he was a true professional. He greatly assisted me and encouraged me to go into CID. May he rest in peace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freeman Poole (F_poole) on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 08:49 am:  Edit

I first met "Cpt" Perry Elder in the 8th MP Co, Nov 1963. I do believe more career people (Both MP and CID) came out of that one unit than any other. That would be a result of Perry Elder's leadership, I'm a better person for knowing him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Grossman (Rekib) on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 04:17 pm:  Edit

He was my PM at Fort Bragg in 1975.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Strike127 (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 12:31 pm:  Edit

Sadly, I report the death of Col Perry B. Elder Jr., 78, on April 12, 2010 at the Alive Hospice, St Thomas Hospital, Nashville, TN. Burial will be in Kentucky Veteran's Cemetery. Visitation will be 4:00PM until 7;30PM, Wednesday the 14th. Neal-Tarpley-Parchman Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements. He was a good man and I'll miss him badly. He was our PM at Ft Campbell in l965 and completely supported all of the CID Agents.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: