Maria Nellie Bruce - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Maria Nellie Bruce - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas G Wilson (Tom) on Friday, March 29, 2013 - 10:55 pm:  Edit

Reposted by moderator
Tony McAnally (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 166.67.66.4
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2013 - 04:12 pm:
Sam, I am so sorry for your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 12:46 am:  Edit

Sam, as Dick (Greaves) said, its has been years since I have seen you and as Dick(Stoyko)said, it was under the Japan FO that Paige and I knew you. I do know that your heart is heavy now with such a great loss. I can only say that I consoled (and still console) myself by knowing that we will all eventually be together and in a better place. It will be trying times for a long time but I hope and pray that peace will be with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles A. McNichols (Samcn0696) on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 05:32 pm:  Edit

Sam: I, too, would like to say that I am saddened to hear of Nellie's passing, but know that she is in a much better place now with no more suffering. I remember well you, Nellie and I meeting for the 0600 breakfast at Fort Belvoir before you moved to the Richmond area to be with family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God be with you and may you rest in peace, Nellie. God bless! ~~Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 02:01 pm:  Edit

Sam, I knew and loved Nellie--not as much as did you--but because she was such a sweetheart and took excellent care of you--my dear friend and colleague
We include you both in our special prayers. (When I got your message about Nellie's passing, I hesitated advising the CIDAA website-figuring that you would eventually do so.)

Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 12:58 pm:  Edit

We only knew you both for a short time in The Japan FO, but we have fond memories of you both. You are in our prayers. Kumi & Dick Stoyko

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard B. Greaves (Dick_greaves) on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 11:46 am:  Edit

Sam, I'm very sorry to hear of Nellie's passing. It's been many years since I've seen either of you, but I recall her wonderful personality well. May she rest in peace and peace be with you, too.
Sincerely, Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SAMUEL G. BRUCE, SR (Sgbruce) on Monday, March 18, 2013 - 05:17 pm:  Edit

This is to advise all the CID members that knew Nellie that she joined her family in heaven on 3/13/13. Nellie suffered 7 years with Alzheimer's. I loved her dearly and will miss her terribly. May she rest in peace.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: