Donald C. Green - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Donald C. Green - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Sunday, August 04, 2013 - 10:51 am:  Edit

Sad news - scratching my head trying to remember where we worked together (perhaps Seoul 83 - 85 but hard to believe he could be 12 or 13 years older than me) - wish someone had posted more details on his career - may he RIP in the presence of The Lord

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas G Wilson (Tom) on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 10:36 am:  Edit

Moved by moderator:
Author: Fred E. McKee (Unregistered Guest)
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 01:32 am
Text: Chief Green was my first SAC in 81 as a probie. My Team Chief took me in to meet him and he said with with a smile on his face and with his gruff voice, so you think you want to be a CID Agent, huh? I thought he was going to eat me. Yes Sir Chief. Then show me. We had a MAJ in Command but only in title. There was a meeting every morning where the Duty Agent, XO, Chief Green, and the Team Chief discussed the things that were going on. When the meeting was over, you could hear the Chief tell the Cdr, if you don't have a tee time yet, you need to make one. I'll let you know if I need you. Chief Green was a Agent to the bone and one leader I will never forget. To me, he will always be the God Father of CID Agent's. God bless him and his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Davidson (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, March 08, 2013 - 10:30 am:  Edit

GREEN, DONALD C., 79, passed away at St. Mary's & Elizabeth Hospital, March 6, 2013.

Mr. Green was born in Buffalo, NY and was a retired security manager for The Army Corps of Engineers and also retired from the Army as a Criminal Investigator. He was a catholic by faith and a member of C.I.D. Assoc. in Augusta, GA.

Mr. Green was preceded in death by his parents, Harry and Delores Green; and a brother, Henry Green.

Survived by his wife, Taeko (Sunaga) Green; son, Thomas H. Green; daughters, Delores Dowell (Gene) and Deborah Silva; grandchildren, Kiesha Duke (Justin) and Bambi Boerste (Bryan); and seven great-grandchildren, Tyler, Ethan, Eli, Bryce, Jenna, Kayla, and Caleb.

Funeral services will be Monday, March 11, 2013 at Kentucky Veterans Cemetery in Radcliff, KY at 11 a.m. Owen Funeral Home-Dixie is in charge of arrangements with the services. Online condolences at www.Owen FuneralHome.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: