Albert Rowe - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Albert Rowe - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RK Candrella (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 01:46 pm:  Edit

I am sorry to hear about Al. We worked together at Ft Riley, KS. I always liked him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Adamski (Pijimbo) on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 06:16 am:  Edit

I had the pleasure of finally meeting Al a little over a year ago after I got assigned here to work in Stuttgart with US Africa Command since we never met while on active duty. Al worked in the IG shop here while I worked in the Antiterrorism Division. Al was still a hard charging type person who loved his work here as I am sure he did while on active duty. Our paths crossed here working of all things on an investigation into the protective services details here with the Command dealing with one of our component commanders down on the continent of Africa. We had some amusing stories to relate to covering our hey days being CID Agents and those conversations will be sadly missed. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roland Young (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 07:44 pm:  Edit

The following is an update with specific times and dates on Al's funeral: Lie In State 1-3 p.m., Sunday, March 14, 2010 Trevino Mortuary Chapel of Roses 300 S. Logan Street Denver, CO 80209. Click Here to view a map.

Funeral Service 10 a.m., Monday, March 15, 2010
South Broadway Christian Church 23 Lincoln St Denver, CO 80203. Click Here to view a map.

Funeral Procession from church to cemetery
Committal Service 12:15 p.m., Monday, March 15, 2010 Ft. Logan National Cemetery 3698 S. Sheridan Blvd Denver, CO 80235. Click Here to view a map.
With Full Miltary Honors

Reception following the Committal Service

Monday, March 15, 2010
South Broadway Christian Church
23 Lincoln St Denver, CO 80203
Click Here to view a map.

Church Hall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roland Young (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 03:16 pm:  Edit

Posted by Roland Young

I regret to inform you that CW3 (ret) Albert Rowe passed away after a year long struggle with Lung Cancer on 2 Mar 10 at the Sindelfingen Hospital near Stuttgart Germany. The following information is provided:For those who wish to pay their respects to our father privately, he will lie in state on Sunday March 14th at Trevino Mortuary, time to be announced. Donations can be made to the American Cancer Society or to The Stuttgart American Little League of which he was the president at the time of his passing.

Mortuary
http://www.trevinomortuary.com/ not (They may not have posted his name yet)
Trevino Mortuary
300 S. Logan Street
Denver, CO 80.209
Telephone: (303) 744-6113
Fax: (303) 744-6115

Services
South Broadway Christian Church
23 Lincoln Street, Denver
U. S. CO., 80.203
Call: (303) 722-4679
Fax: (303) 722-4670
Email: info@southbroadway.org
www.southbroadway.org

Final Resting Place
Fort Logan National Cemetery (Click Here for more info)
4400 W. Kenyon Avenue
Denver, CO 80.236
Phone: (303) 761-0117
FAX: (303) 781-9378

Tribute Gifts
American Cancer Society Gift In Memory of Albert E Rowe
American
Cancer
Society

Stuttgart American Little League
Bank Account Number: 3681134020
Bank Routing Number: 051005504
Please send a follow up email with name and contact info only
To Wife
Deborah Rowe
aerdlr2@yahoo.com

Mailing & Email Address for Messages of Condolence
Deborah Rowe
CMR 480 Box 1898
APO AE 09128
aerdlr2@yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: