Albert J. Silvani - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Albert J. Silvani - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius A. Brain (Jabrain) on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 09:30 am:  Edit

I served with Al while with the 252d MP Det (CI) in Vietnam. He was a great person and great agent. RIP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Cox (Warrencid) on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 12:00 pm:  Edit

CW4 (Ret) ALBERT JOHN SILVANI age 84, of Alabaster, AL departed this earth on December 31st, 2012. Al is survived by his wife, Carolyn
DiCamillo Silvani of Alabaster, AL; his son Al of Crestview, FL; his son Mike of Phenix City, AL; his daughter Lisa of Alabaster, AL; his son
Steve of Las Vegas, NV; seven grandchildren and one great grandchild.

Al lived a long, full, healthy life which included 26 years of dedicated military service to his country. Al was a CID Polygraph Examiner at time of retirement. Anyone wishing to express condolences may attend a celebration of life event at Al's home from 2-5pm, Thursday, January
3rd, 2013. In lieu of flowers, the family prefers donations to The Wounded Warrior Project, P. O. Box 758517, Topeka, KS 66675.
www.woundedwarriorproject.org.

Al can rest in peace knowing he improved the lives of those he touched.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Marvin (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, May 03, 2013 - 09:40 am:  Edit

Sorry to hear about Al. I attended the basic CID Agents Course with him in 65 at Fort Gordon. I believe he was a brand new warrant transferring from OSI. Condolences to his family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Friday, March 15, 2013 - 07:14 pm:  Edit

I was acquainted with Al in Japan, and again at Fort Gordon. I held him in high regard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 12:50 pm:  Edit

I was sorry to hear about Al's passing. We were stationed at Fort Ord many years back. He was a great guy to work with. Go with God Al.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 04:52 pm:  Edit

Robert Busby confirmed that it was indeed, our Al Silvani, and has details on his CID FB site. I see where Al was 84 so I realize that perhaps only us old dudes knew him. He was hard working, talented, professional and a superb poly examiner. He taught many Agents many things. Also a great guy! RIP, Old Comrade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brown (John_brown) on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 03:25 pm:  Edit

I think there was an Al Sylvani who was an examiner back awhile ago when Charlie Walker and Ted Ponticelli et al ran exams out of the school at Gordon??? Bob B. would know I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil McGuire (Phil) on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 02:21 pm:  Edit

Ray, are you thinking of Al Snyder?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 01:44 pm:  Edit

I read in the March edition of "Military Officer" magazine, that Albert J. Silvani, CW4 (AL) had passed away. I am hoping against hope that this was not our "Polygraph Al" as I had not previously heard anything about him.

Anyone have further info?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: