Burt Allen - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Burt Allen - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 10:43 pm:  Edit

I mirror Ron's comments when I was at the RA in Pusan. Burt was a great agent and kept us in stitches. My prayers for his travel to a better place. He has risen indeed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald R. Seekins (Rseekins) on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 07:37 pm:  Edit

Very sorry to hear that. Burt ran polygraphs for us in Taegu, Waegan and Pusan back in the mid '70's. He had a great sense of humor and I remember some good times with him back in those days. My condolences to his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Parrotte (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 09:28 pm:  Edit

I just received a phone call from Joe Couch who is TDY in Hawaii. I am sorry to pass on the news that Burt Allen lost his battle with cancer and passed away on 30 Jan 2013.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: