Mary Ann Squyres - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Mary Ann Squyres - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary E. George (Gegeorge) on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 11:15 am:  Edit

Padre I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers on the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Wright (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 12:43 am:  Edit

Padre, I am so sorry to hear the news of your Mom. I know how much she meant to you and I know you will miss her deeply.
If there is anything that GG and I can do for you, just call. Our prayers are with you. God bless my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 09:55 am:  Edit

Mrs Mary Ann Squyres, 86, passed away in a Harker Heights Texas nursing home on 11 January 2010. She was born in Shreveport, LA, to the late George W and Mary Creighton. Mrs Squyres was a graduate of the University of Houston, class of 1944. She was predeceased by her husband, Conner J Squyres, whom she married in May 1946. She became a teacher after the death of her husband and taught at schools in Holy Ghost, St Ann's and Corpus Christi Parishes. She especially enjoyed teaching Spanish. She was a long time member of Holy Ghost Catholic Church and sang in their choir for many years. She enjoyed singing and also sang in other choirs and at family gatherings. "Aunt Mary" was the family's favorite Aunt. She is survived by her son, Richard, of Killeen, TX; sister Georgia Creighton, New York City; brother-in-law and sister-in-law Roland and Ellen Squyres, Houston TX; brother-in-law and sister-in-law Charles and Mildred Squyres, Columbus, TX; numerous nieces, nephews and friends. Earthman Bellaire Funeral Home was in charge. A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated at Holy Ghost Catholic Church. The Rite of Committal followed at Forest Park Westheimer. Please address condolences to CIDAA member, Richard Squyres, at the address on page 108 of your Gold Books.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: