Marie Ann Parker - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Marie Ann Parker - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leanne Heggen Eckstein (Mammaeck) on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 07:35 pm:  Edit

The world has lost a lovely lady.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick V. Garland (Pgarland6) on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 07:08 pm:  Edit

Marie was a familiar face around Ft Campbell CID when her husband was CO and often while he was away. The Parkers were neighbors when I lived in Clarksville and Marie would fish on my farm after my retirement.
May Marie and Maurice rest in peace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 10:05 am:  Edit

Marie Ann Kromenaker Parker, 80, died at her home in Clarksville, TN, on Sunday, 17 January 2010. The funeral will be held on Wednesday, 20 January, at Sykes Funeral Home Chapel followed by burial in Resthaven Memorial Gardens. Visitation will be at the funeral home from 5: PM till 7: PM on 19 January and from 10: AM until the hour of service on 20 January. Marie was born 3 May 1929, in Chicago IL. She is the daughter of George and Agnes Kromenaker of Chicago. She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Maurice "Chief" Parker, and sisters Margaret O'Malley & Terree Nelson. Marie served her country and is a veteran of the Korean War era as part of the Women's Army Corps (WAC) from 1948-1951. She met her husband while on assignment in Yokahama Japan. She was a housewife and a devoted and beloved mother, grandmother and greatgrandmother. She honored her Catholic religion. Among the survivors are a son LTC (ret) Frederick G Parker (Lynn) Clarksville, two daughters Cindy Parker Capps (Ty) Jackson, TN & Barbara Parker Murphy (SSG (Ret) Jim), Clarksville. www.sykesfuneralhome.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: