Takako McBride - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Takako McBride - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 10:36 pm:  Edit

Many fond and memorable days spent with Fred and Takako in Hawaii. They sponsored Donna and I when we arrived in Honolulu, and remained friends for years to come. Fred, my friend, God Bless and may the Lord speed Takako to a heaven of joy and eternal peace. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald L. Keller (Don_keller) on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 03:36 am:  Edit

Sadly I must report CW3 (Ret.) Freddie (Fred) McBride’s wife Takako peacefully passed away at home today (11:20 PM, 01-09-10) after a two year fight with cancer. Fred is fulfilling Takako's wishes to have no formal memorial services.
Fred stated should anyone wish, you may make a donation to the American Cancer Society in Takako's memory. (Fred's address: 4619 Pine Ave, Orange Park, FL 32003-7821) Fred has requested that anyone wishing to contact him can do so through me and I will pass along your messages.
I was with Fred when Takako passed and will stay with him for the next few days.

Don Keller – km4og@aol.com Cell: 678-570-8858

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: