Barbara Quinn - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Barbara Quinn - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 11:21 am:  Edit

Don, my deepest condolences on your loss. It has been six months since I lost Paige and I still find it hard to talk about. Here in Arizona, the Hospice of the Valley offers grief support groups and the meetings have helped me tremendously. God Bless you and your family and please stay strong. Carl B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 09:13 am:  Edit

This sad news is for those who knew Don & Barbara Quinn...primarily Lab personnel. Don retired from the QD Division of USACIL. I have a mailing address if you wish to send condolences. Please email me for that information. (CIDAA1@comcast.net)

Barbara Quinn, wife of Don Quinn, passed away on 28 December 2009. She had not been in good health for some years, but nothing life threatening. Don reported that she fell and hit her head on 18 December. They took her to the hospital and then to rehab. On the 28th she suffered a heart attack, while still at the rehab facility. Don is having considerable difficulty talking about it, so it's not clear whether she passed out and fell or tripped and fell. Not that it matters either way. According to a brief online obituary there was a private service on an unspecified date.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: