Hyae Yong Deavers - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Hyae Yong Deavers - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 08:10 pm:  Edit

Funeral services for Hyae K Deavers, 65, of Lampasas, will be at 9:15 AM Friday, 11 December, at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery in San Antonio, followed by a memorial service at 3: PM at First United Methodist Church in Lampasas. Mrs Deavers was born 19 July 1944 and passed away on 7 December 2009.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 01:43 pm:  Edit

I am so sorry to hear of Hyae's passing! She was a wonderful woman who should be considered for sainthood for putting up with Vic, and those of us who tended to hang around him and her. I will remember her in my thoughts and pray for comfort for her close friends and family (CID family too) she has left behind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William R. Ambrose (Bill_ambrose) on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 10:36 am:  Edit

John, email Bob Parrotte as I am sure he has all the details on Hyae's funeral, etc. I agree with you on her being a very special person and this is the first year that my first christmas card received not from her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 08:34 am:  Edit

Please read the original entry for funeral information. I'm trying to obtain additional personal, published, information but have been told there may not be any. Bob and Nancy Parrotte are the point of contact as noted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Dunaway (John_dunaway) on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 08:04 am:  Edit

Is there any additional information on the funeral arrangements. Where to send flowers or donations? Hyae was a very special person and with a great insight.. She will be missed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 07:59 pm:  Edit

Correction...Hyae passed away on Monday, 7 December 2009. (Thanks to Nancy Parrotte)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 10:36 am:  Edit

Hyae Deavers suffered a massive stroke on 1 December 2009 and passed away on 4 December. Burial will be at Ft Sam Houston National Cemetery at 9:15 AM on 11 December. She was predeceased by her husband, Command Sergeant Major Deavers, who passed away on 5 July 1995. The home address is on page 32 of your Gold Books. (Thanks to Nancy Parrotte) Nancy added "Hyae Deavers was a vivacious spirit who complemented her late husband and was an integral part of his legacy. She will be missed by the entire CIDC/CIDAA family."

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: