Terry L. Quisenberry - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Terry L. Quisenberry - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Saturday, November 30, 2019 - 08:06 pm:  Edit

I was looking over the posts on Terry and I noticed on mine I put "Terry was a great guy and a super drug investigator. He had the DXT in Munich in 2004 to 2007..." TQ was with the Munich DST with me in the period 1984-1987. Both of us had retired well before the dates I wrote. Mea Culpa and rest in peace Terry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William F. Gunter (Tailgunter) on Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 09:05 pm:  Edit

Terry was a fun guy, and saddened by his loss. Never served with Terry, but we went to Warrant Officer Advance Course at Ft McClellan together. RIP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Williams (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 03:11 pm:  Edit

Knew Terry in Korea, such a hard worker who looked after the people who worked for him. RIP Terry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Ferguson (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 03:45 pm:  Edit

I met Chief Quisenberry while assigned to the DST, Nuernberg between 1986 - 1989. He was a good person, great Agent and friend. JSOC POC for me and the Nuernberg RA DST Team. A great man and great lose. My prayers..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David M. White (Xraydave1) on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 01:49 pm:  Edit

Was stationed with T.Q. at Camp Casey about 1982. He was on the DST team at that time. While I did not work directly with TQ we did go to the Vill. He was a super guy, great agent, and am sad to read of his passing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 11:47 pm:  Edit

This data was posted in a separate entry by David Jensen on 27 June 2010. Moved here by Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was stationed with Terry in Germany and respected him as a hard working Special Agent and a good friend. I have not kept up with events posted on CIDAA. I just learned of Terry's passing and wanted to express my condolences to his Wife and family. David L. Jensen, SA 1850 Retired

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alfred Birdsong (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 02:21 pm:  Edit

It saddens me to hear of the death of Chief Quisenberry, I worked with him in Germany when I was a young CID Agent learning to operate a Drug Investigation Team in Heilbronn, he and Chief Harrell took great care of me. Bless him and his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard W. Smith (Welfarecop) on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 10:37 am:  Edit

I first met Terry when I was a probationary agent at Fort Hood, TX. Terry was a great guy, and will be sorely missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. LeBlanc (Leblanc3852) on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 06:25 pm:  Edit

I met Terry in Munich when I was a Customs Investigator. It is sad to hear of his passing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Marshall (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 02:49 pm:  Edit

Terry was one of a kind. I knew him in Korea and Germany. Those who worked with him never forgot him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Delbert S. Buttman (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 10:12 pm:  Edit

After completing the basic course I was assigned to the Ft Hood Office. At that time we were in an old WWII building and we had a duty agent team. I was lucky when Terry came to work with me on the team. We prowled the streets looking for crime when it did not come to us. I left Hood and went to Panama for a tour and came back to Ft Hood. Things happened when I was around Terry. Terry loved his work even when it was uncomfortable. I will miss him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Wright (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 10:00 am:  Edit

Rest in Peace my friend. Terry and I were together at Fort Hood and he was an outstanding agent. We stayed in touch through e-mail and he will be truly missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Harrell (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 02:06 am:  Edit

My thoughts and prayers are with Terry's family. Terry is in the arms of an angel, a good place to be. I served with Terry in Germany (Stuttgart-Munich connection.) He left behind many happy memories. It's sad to hear of his passing. I will remember Terry with a smile. CW4 Lon Harrell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William F. Gunter (Tailgunter) on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 08:14 pm:  Edit

Saddened about the loss of Terry. I had great time with him and others at the Warrant Officer Advanced Course at Ft McClellan, AL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LONNIE W. HARRELL (Lon_harrell) on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 07:13 am:  Edit

Terry is in the arms of an angel, a good place to be. I served with Terry during the period 1984 - 1988 (Stuttgart-Munich connection.) He has left behind many happy memories...lots of war stories. I will remember him with a smile. CW4 Lon Harrell, USA Ret.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Allgood (Chuckoig) on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 03:02 pm:  Edit

I met Terry in 1981 while serving with him at Camp Casey District. Korea.

Terry was our Drug Team Chief and he was a true leader who cared about the welfare of his fellow agents. Terry was always there to lend a helping hand regardless of the mission.

I will remember him as a professional and a guy with a great sense of humor.

RIP Terry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 02:24 pm:  Edit

Terry was a great guy and a super drug investigator. He had the DXT in Munich in 2004 to 2007, while I had the honor of being SAC. He will be sorely missed. I had hoped to run in to him at one of the CIDAA functions. When I read about the passing of a friend and co-worker, I always remind myself to keep attending. You don't know who will pass on between functions and it might be the last time you can interact. Terry was active in the Munich WOA and the military community. There's some funny stories I'd like to tell, but I believe this part of the site is public, so I'll hold them for later.
God bless Phyllis and Terry's other survivors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William R. Ambrose (Bill_ambrose) on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 06:54 am:  Edit

I first met CW3 (retired) Terry Quisenberry when I took over the job of Operations Officer at Ft. Hood in 1980. Terry was one of my team chief's, a great leader and investigator. We have remained friends since that time and I am really going to miss one of my email buddies. Rest in peace my good friend and God Bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 06:42 am:  Edit

I first met Terry when he deployed from CONUS to Germany during a Reforger operation in the mid-80's. We stayed in touch until I retired in 1991. A good man. RIP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 12:35 pm:  Edit

CWO (ret) Terry L Quisenberry, age 65, passed away at his home in Lawton, OK on 7 December 2009. Funeral services will be held at 12:30 PM Thursday, 10 December, at the Becker Funeral Home Memorial Chapel with Joe Price, Pastor of the Denton Baptist Church, Marlow, OK officiating. Burial with full military honors will be at the Fort Sill National Cemetery, Elgin. The family will receive friends on 9 December from 6-8 PM at the funeral home. Terry was born 16 January 1944 in Tulsa, OK to Thomas and Frances Ruth (Weaver) Quisenberry. He married Phyllis Wayland in Tulsa on 27 October 1963. He served as secretary for the Lawton Chapter of the Vietnam Veterans Association and was a member of the Comanche County Veterans Association. He was active with the Boy Scouts of America. After his military retirement he was employed by the Lawton Housing Authority. Among the survivors are his wife; 3 children and their spouses, Lisa and Charles Ashley of Bartlesville, Terry and Shelly Quisenberry of Marlow and Patrick and Marisa Quisenberry of Oklahoma City; 9 grandchildren; a brother and his wife, Jerry and Tanya Quisenberry of Owasso; a sister-in-law, Colleen Quisenberry of Lawton; and numerous nieces and nephews. His parents, a brother, Michael Quisenberry and a sister, Connie Medlock preceded him in death. Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of Southwest Oklahoma, PO Box 2074, Lawton, OK 73502
A photo and memorial are online at http://www.beckerfuneral.com (Thanks to Gerald Power)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: