Frank G. Albright, - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Frank G. Albright, - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert W. Busby (Robert_busby) on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 08:49 am:  Edit

Remembering Frank Albright

In Memory online. <http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9e6eba14cf33d1738434a0&skin_id=1602>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john mays (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 11:09 am:  Edit

Frank attended our European Fraud Conference many times and we developed a lasting friendship. He was a great supporter of CID and the Law Enforcement community. He will be dearly missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hiser (Mike_hiser) on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 09:55 pm:  Edit

Frank was the Commander of OSI when I was in Panama (forget which time). Anyway, he was a very solid man of integrity, and character. He was a good man and will be missed by many many people. I just can not say enough good about him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Allgood (Chuckoig) on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 02:05 am:  Edit

I am very saddened and shocked to hear of the passing of Frank Albright.

I first met Frank around 2000 while employed with the Investigative Directorate, OIG DoD. Frank was a leader and top notch Special Agent who would go the "extra mile" to ensure mission accomplishment. I often interacted with Frank in the performance of our duties which was always a pleasure.

I will always remember Frank as a friend and someone who cared for his fellow man.

RIP Frank. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Grossman (Rekib) on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 03:45 pm:  Edit

SA Frank Albright, age 52, passed away on Thursday, November 19, 2009.

Frank retired from Air Force OSI as a Lt Col/Special Agent in 2000 and went to work as a Special Agent in the DOD OIG's Office of Investigative Policy & Oversight (formery Criminal Investigative Policy & Oversight - CIPO). Frank was the director of the Policy and Programs side of the house and most of us in CID (like myself) would have probably come into contact with him during the process of obtaining a DODIG subpoena as he supervised that section. I have had the honor of knowing Frank since 1998 when I was still on active duty with CID and now working with him for the past five years in the Investigative Policy & Oversight directorate and this is a great loss to all who knew him.

The arrangements for SA Frank Albright are as follows:

Viewing: 6-8 p.m., Monday, November 23 at the Covenant Funeral Home, 4801 Jefferson Davis Highway in Fredericksburg, VA 22408.

Funeral: 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, November 24, at the Grace Church of Fredericksburg, 1141 Heather Stone Dr., in Fredericksburg, VA 22407

Internment: Immediately following the funeral, at the Quantico National Cemetery

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: