Wilbert S. Davis Jr. - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Wilbert S. Davis Jr. - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Admin on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 10:14 pm:  Edit

Postings inserted here from the pre-15 Dec 2006 Forum:

By Micaela Aldridge on Sunday, November 19, 2006 - 12:03 pm:
Just wanted all his friends that he knew, about Daddy's death.

I'm looking for agents that worked with my father to see if they have any pics of him. I'm trying to put everything together for a case with his flags and medals. He was an mp at one time and then a cid agent. If any of you can help me, please respond directly to me. ziggy_85063@hotmail.com
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Admin on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 10:16 pm:  Edit

Postings inserted here from the pre-15 Dec 2006 Forum:

By Ken Minton on Saturday, November 25, 2006 - 09:58 am:

Micaela,

I did not know your father, but I am sure he was a good person. Many retired, reserve, and active agents don't visit the website, so don't be too disappointed if you do not get as much of a response as you hoped. Might I also suggest that you see if you can post something on the military police website, as he may have some old comrades visit there. Try www.militarypolice.com.

Ken

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: