Sid Wilson - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Sid Wilson - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jose MartinezJ (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 08:41 pm:  Edit

His name brings to mind one of the most Popular and Respected CID Agents I have ever met. Rest peacefully, amigo..."El Cid"...you impressed me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Williams (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 01:51 pm:  Edit

Sid was my first Chief when I entered CID, he retired a short time later. RIP Sid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald R. Allbright (Don) on Monday, October 29, 2012 - 12:25 pm:  Edit

So sorry to hear of Sid's passing. I was fortunate enough to have worked with Sid a number of times when he provided polygraph support to the offices I worked at. He was always a kind, thoughtful and patient man. He will be missed. My sincere condolences to his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C. E. Martin (Cemartin) on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 04:31 pm:  Edit

Sid had a major impact on my career in CID while we were at Ft Bliss in the very early 70's. He and Rosie took Monty and I in as if we were their children. A great man has passed but Sid Wilson will never be forgotten.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil McGuire (Phil) on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 09:25 am:  Edit

Sid Wilson was one of main reasons I ended up going polygraph. Learned a great deal from him. Rest in peace Sid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Thompson (Jthompson) on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 07:24 pm:  Edit

Sid and I have been friends for many years. He and his wife Rosie are truly good people and we had many good times together. Here is a link to Sid's obituary: http://www.rollerfuneralhomes.com/services.asp?page=odetail&id=28943&locid=
Rest in peace my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 11:16 pm:  Edit

Rest in Peace Big Sid--you earned it it!
Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SAMUEL G. BRUCE, SR (Sgbruce) on Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 06:44 pm:  Edit

With deep sadness, I relay information of the death of Sid Wilson (CWO 4 RET) this morning at 1:00 AM. Viewing will be Sunday PM, Services Monday AM in Little Rock or North Little Rock, AR. Services will be finalized today or tomorrow. Please contact me if you would like those details. Bill Peters, LTC, MPC

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: