Francis "Ace" Arciaga - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Francis "Ace" Arciaga - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlotte Moyer (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 10:14 am:  Edit

Ace was such a good Man. Ace did so much for eveyone, I met Ace and Jenette through my husband Leo Moyer. Ace served his country and every one around him. He did so much for everyone. All of the lunches and Reuions he put together. Ace was a good soul. I know he is with the Angels watching over everyone. God needed Ace to finish his good work with him.
Charlotte Moyer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 08:39 am:  Edit

In regards to "one of two remaining full members of the CIDAA", it should be noted that refers to one of two remaining USMC full members" because, as you all know, most if not all Army members, are full members. The two Marines were granted full membership years ago under a previous CIDAA Constitution & ByLaws.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed German (Admin) on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 06:22 pm:  Edit

Received by email from Herb Marlow on 25 Oct 09 for posting:

It is with great sadness I report, that on 22 October 2009, Ace, the consummate Marine MP and CID Investigator proceeded to his final duty Station with the heavenly USMC CID Detachment, under his new commander St. Peter. Ace, who was an Icon of the USMC MP/CID, created the “Archives” which contain memorabilia used by the USMC Law Enforcement units/investigators, consisting of credentials, badges and equipment. Also copies of citations, commendations, rosters, old orders, photographs, and regulations dating back over 50 years, now displayed at the PMO, MCB Camp Pendleton, CA thereby assuring their place in history. Ace, who was one of two remaining full members of the CIDAA, will be missed by all who had the privilege to call him “friend”

Ace’s body was cremated and he will be inurned at the Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Riverside, CA next to his beloved wife Jeannette on a yet to be established date. There will be no memorial service held.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: