Gary Price - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Gary Price - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 12:43 am:  Edit

In full agreement with Bill regarding the wonderful memorial service for Gary. RIP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William F. Gunter (Tailgunter) on Monday, October 08, 2012 - 01:51 pm:  Edit

The Memorial Service was heart warming in attendence from the former active duty rolls was Dave Allen, Bill Ivory, Myself, Dan While and Steve Volk. Dave and Steve bother spoke on Gary's career and accomplishments and did a wonderful job paying tribute to this great man. God bless and keep you Gary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel J. Lynch (Dlynch) on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 11:58 am:  Edit

It's a sad day as the CID family faces the loss of another superstar. Gary was the epitome of a professional special agent and leader. A great teacher, coach and mentor to so many of us, he leaves a legacy that will endure. Rest in peace old friend; you made a difference and will be missed by all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 12:33 am:  Edit

CID Special Agent/Supervisor Gary Price (RIP)----
Funeral arrangements for SA Price are scheduled for 1:00 pm 10/01/12 at Marine Memorial Chapel on Camp Pendleton, La Jolla (San Diego area), CA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John R. Mays (John_mays) on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 05:08 pm:  Edit

Gary was a true Hero and a great Mentor. He was one of the best writers one could know. Our hearts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones. He will be missed dearly. John Mays

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 08:41 pm:  Edit

I had ther honor and pleasure of serving with Gary several times over the years and he was not only one of the best CID Special Agents, he was also a great guy.

Sherry-don't recall if we ever met, but my condolences and special prayers.
Rest in peace dear friend,
Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 12:19 pm:  Edit

Sadden by this news. I agree totally with what Steve has said here as we both have an early history with Gary dating back to 1972 at Mannheim Field Office. A true CID hero and legend. One of my early mentors. My deepest and most sincere condolences to Sherry and the Price family. Rest in Peace old friend -- you've earned it. We certainly will miss you!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Presley (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 11:27 pm:  Edit

Gary’s passing will leave a void in many lives. He was a great friend, a most professional leader and CID Agent. It was so great that he was nominated for the CID Hall of Fame before his passing. We wish his family all the best during these trying times. May he now rest in peace. Vaya con Dios mi Amigo,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Brown (John_brown) on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 09:01 am:  Edit

Another good man gone before his time. Rest in peace partner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles L. Ellis Jr (Chuck) on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 08:25 pm:  Edit

I had the honor and priviledge of serving two tours of duty working for and with Gary Price.He was a very smart informed leader who knew well the art of leadership. He was a great mentor and friend. I will miss him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 12:56 pm:  Edit

Gary was a hard guy not to like. He touched the lives of many people and maintained a positive attitude through much adversity. Never served with Gary but always have considered him a good friend and comrade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Volk (Ste3ven_volk) on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 10:38 am:  Edit

Gary was one of the very best. Top-tier. A first-rate supervisor, mentor and most of all friend to many. Rest in Peace my friend; we will miss you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William F. Gunter (Tailgunter) on Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 06:45 pm:  Edit

I received a very heart wrenching call from Sherry Price today informing me that Gary passed away at 5am this morning. Information will be provided as to the date/time of mememoral services.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: