Lorraine Keefe, Wife of Jim Keefe - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Lorraine Keefe, Wife of Jim Keefe - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harry c de jongh (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 08:41 am:  Edit

I was stationed with your dad in Korea 63-64. He saved my professional rear end several times. Ran into him again in 65-66. I was assigned to Ft Bliss as a brand new WO1 and he as a Cpt at White Sands. Send me your email address and I will send you several and a bio. cidharry@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 07:16 pm:  Edit

Patrick, My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I don't recall ever serving with your Father but he and your Mother seem like great people. The length of time they were married is testimony of their love for each other. I pray that they are together again and watching over you and the rest of your family. Take care. Carl B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 08:59 pm:  Edit

Patrick - I read your Mom's obituary, so I am certain you are just as proud of her as you are of your Dad. Memories of your Mom must be quite sweet and joyful. God bless You and Yours at this time of loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 09:35 am:  Edit

Patrick, I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. I'm sure she was a fine person. I don't know if I served with your Dad, but his name sounds very familiar. Ken M.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick A Keefe (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 12:42 pm:  Edit

My mother,Lorraine Keefe, wife of retired CID Agent James W. Keefe, passed away peacefully in her sleep on July 7, 2009, after fighting a serious illness for 10 months. She was very proud of my father's CID work and of the caring and supportive CID family that she was part of for much of her life. Obituary available at www.spotswoodfuneralhome.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: