Paige A. Bandy - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Paige A. Bandy - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy R. Martin (Brmartin) on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 11:03 pm:  Edit

Carl, it has been awhile since I logged on. Dot and I are so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick A Keefe (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 10:06 am:  Edit

Mr Bandy,

I don't visit this site as often as when my dad was around, so I didn't know what you were going through yourself.I am so sorry for your loss.
Your kind note to us is sincerely appreciated, and I want you to know that you are in our prayers and thoughts.The fact that you, and two other agents who never worked with my dad, cared enough to send caring notes shows why CID agents are special people.Thanks again and God bless.

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 07:36 pm:  Edit

Norris and all, I thank you again for your prayers and well wishes. Time seems to be making it harder but we will cope. I just wanted to let everyone in the Phoenix area know that at 2:00 PM, August 1, 2009 we will be holding a Memorial Service for Paige at the West Valley U. U. Church, 5904 W. Cholla Street, Glendale, AZ. It is the middle street between Cactus and Peoria on 59th Ave and the church is on the NW corner. BBQ will be catered after the service so anyone in the area (or if you want to travel here for good BBQ) is invited to join us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By N. Price (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 01:46 pm:  Edit

Carl, I don't get in here as often as I should, and I just saw this. I am so sorry. Hopefully time has given you a chance to heal a little. God bless you and the rest of your family. You will be in my prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 09:35 pm:  Edit

Everyone, Your kind words, thoughts and Prayers have meant a lot to me in these last few weeks. Thank you so much for them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Cutler (Steve_cutler) on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 06:57 pm:  Edit

Carl, I just saw your post and wanted to let you know that Barb and I send our prayers to you and your family. Words cannot describe what you must be going through. God Bless and anytime you feel like talking i'm in the gold book. Again, God Bless

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William G. Charest (Bill_charest) on Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 08:40 pm:  Edit

Carl, You and I haven't met, but I must tell you that the pain associated with losing a loved one is hard to calm. Kasee and I are believers in many things, but one, and the most prominent, is prayer. We will pray for you and the soul of your wonderful wife, Paige. She'll go to heaven and await your arrival. You two do your best to relive all positives and remain faithful to God. All things come together, as we all know.

Bill Charest

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 08:08 am:  Edit

Carl - Violet and I are so very sorry for your loss. God Bless you and yours during this time.
Russ & Violet Youngblood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Riffe (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 02:56 pm:  Edit

Condolences on your loss. Chuck is absolutely right. Each day is a little easier than the last.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Brauner (Bob) on Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 10:54 am:  Edit

Carl.

God Bless. Our sincere condolences Our prayers are with you.

Bob and Beth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 11:12 pm:  Edit

Carl, Kumi and I are very sorry for your loss. You and Paige are in our prayers.
Kumi & Dick Stoyko

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John (Jack) Leavitt (Jack_leavitt) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 07:06 pm:  Edit

Carl, you are in our thoughts and prayers. She is in a better place with no more pain or discomfort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald O. Oakes (Ron41) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 05:40 pm:  Edit

Carl, I just read your recent posting with great sadness. You are in our thoughts and prayers. It has been many years since we last saw you and Paige but we have thought of you two often. We are so very sorry for your loss.
Ron and Teri

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 02:48 pm:  Edit

Carl...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles L. Ellis Jr (Chuck) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 09:48 am:  Edit

Carl
So sorry to hear of your loss. There will be hard times ahead but family means so very much in times like these.I lost my wife of 28 years to what sounds like the same type and progression of cancer. I am in the Gold Book if you want to talk.
Chuck Ellis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John R. Mays (John_mays) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 07:49 am:  Edit

Carl, we can not find the words to express our deep felt regrets. We are so very, very sorry. You and your fmaily are in our hearts, minds and prayers. God bless, John and Nancy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 03:44 am:  Edit

Carl, so sorry for your loss! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 04:55 pm:  Edit

I previously posted this in Dec 08-Jan 09, apparently on the restricted side. I did not know it would not be open to everyone. That posting was that my Best Friend, Partner and Dear Wife of 44+ years, Paige Ann, was diagnosed with two different cancers. One being an 11 centimeter lung cancer and the other a very agressive rectal cancer. Since December, Paige has gone through rectal surgery; chemo & radiation for the lung cancer; chemo and radiation for the rectal cancer; biopsies, numerous scans, and various hospitalizations. Yesterday, June 20, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Paige lost her battle with the rectal cancer. Paige's desire was to be cremated and she will be. There will be a memorial service for her in mid or late July as we need to provide time for friends and family to plan travel. I thank all of you that sent cards, letters and e-mails to Paige to cheer her up. Also your thoughts and Prayers were greatfully received. I will post on here the date, time and location for the memorial for anyone interested in attending. There is a "Caring Bridge" site http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/paigebandy available if anyone would care to follow the progression of Paige's fight with this awful disease. Thank you again. Carl B.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: