Thomas J. Tomich

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Thomas J. Tomich
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A. Poole (Bobpoole) on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 11:06 am:  Edit

I did speak to Leslie and found out that Tom was not in good health. I believe he passed away in the Denton Regional Medical Center. A memorial "celebration" of Tom's life will be held this coming Sunday (May 24th) at the community pavilion in Lake Kiowa, Texas. RIP, Tom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A. Poole (Bobpoole) on Friday, May 15, 2009 - 10:14 am:  Edit

I learned yesterday (via email) that former (Agent) Latent Print Examiner Tom Tomich passed away on May 13th. I have no factual information on the cause of death, but am led to believe he was in ill health. I managed to track down the funeral home here in the North Texas area that is handling his body. I tried to get a phone number for Leslie, but of course they wouldn't give it to me. I asked them to pass on my number and ask Leslie if she'd call me. I'll pass on any information I get.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: