Mike Clegg's Son - 16 yr old Patrick Clegg - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Mike Clegg's Son - 16 yr old Patrick Clegg - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard W. Smith (Welfarecop) on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 10:25 am:  Edit

I checked my copy of the gold book. Does anyone have his address. my private e-mail is welfarecop@earthlink.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Enos (Denos) on Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 09:44 pm:  Edit

Mike

I just learned about your trafic loss, and I wanted to let you to know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Friday, May 01, 2009 - 01:49 pm:  Edit

Mike, I know words cannot express enough support to offset the pain and agony of your loss! Please find comfort in the knowledge that many of your CID family, myself included, will be holding you and your family up in our thoughts and prayers, trying to share some of your grief and sorrow as you cope with this tragedy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karl W. Intemann (Karl_intemann) on Friday, May 01, 2009 - 12:09 pm:  Edit

What a terrible loss, my heart goes out to Mike and his family. Mike and I were roommates during our CID basic course at Ft McClellan, AL in 1984, we stayed in touch for many years. Good friend, great agent. I canít seem to find the right words to express my deepest sorrow for his and his familyís loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lowell (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 09:27 am:  Edit

Mike

I can't begin to say how terrible we all feel for your loss. We'll be praying for you and your family.

Lowell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Riffe (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 02:56 pm:  Edit

I just learned of the tragic death of Patrick Clegg, the 16 year old son of retired SA Mike CLEGG. I knew Mike when he was at the Fort Leonard Wood CID office before he retired. Patrick was hit in the head by a wild pitch during a high school baseball game. Such a terrible tragedy for someone so young. Condolences can be left for the family here:

http://www.memorialchapelsandcrematory.com/

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: