Jerry Walton - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Jerry Walton - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Brauner (Bob) on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 02:50 pm:  Edit

I thought the world of Jerry, a very nice man and a great EC agent who supported the program well during its early years, along with John Maguire, Neil Smith, Tracy Usry, Andy Smith, et. al. God Bless you my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William F. Gunter (Tailgunter) on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 01:47 pm:  Edit

Sorry for the loss of Jerry Walton, I was fortunate enough to have known him in Korea along with Chuck Allgood

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Allgood (Chuckoig) on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 11:11 pm:  Edit

I am saddened to hear of Jerry's passing. I knew Jerry when we were stationed at Camp Red Cloud, Korea in the very early 70's. Jerry was a fine gentleman and CID Agent. I enjoyed talking with Jerry as I learned from his many experiences in CID.

Rest In Peace Jerry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 01:09 pm:  Edit

So sorry to hear about Jerry's death! Knew him pretty well in Korea in the late 70's but lost touch with him after that. He was one of the good guys! Chong will be in my thoughts/prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Yarnall (Yarnallpi) on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 10:36 pm:  Edit

I served with Jerry at my first CID assignment at Ft. Monmouth RA, January, 1974. We were there with SAC Al Vallone, Frank Green, "Carl" Carlton, "Joe" Chappel, Ken Johnson and Mrs. Ann McKee. He was a big man and this is a big loss to CID. He was a better bowler and the only person who knew more jokes than I. My condolences to Chong. RIP, my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 08:03 pm:  Edit

CW3 Jerry Walton of Everett, WA, passed away on 21 November 2008. He is survived by his wife, Chong. No additional information at this time. (Thanks to Pete Dedijer)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: